Monday, January 25, 2010

Socializing is Rough

Since it got cold here, I've developed an almost unhealthy attachment to my space heater. So, I made a New Years' resolution to keep up with my friends and get out of my apartment more.

Unfortunately (fortunately?), what it leads to is an all-nighter dancing in Hongdae. I dragged myself onto the subway at 5 a.m. and tried not to fall asleep on the ride home. Given the time, my subway car was pretty full  - Koreans once again make me feel like a huge wimp when it comes to partying.

Overall, though, no Black Out Korea moments, so I consider it a win.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to a hilarious blog.

    Do you have floor heating in your apartment? If so, is it controllable? Or do you just have a space heater...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have floor heating. It's just taken me 3 months to realize I need to leave it on constantly for it to actually ever be warm ^^;; The space heater is just sort of my replacement fireplace.

    ReplyDelete