Friday, October 30, 2009

Field Day

Last week, we were going to have the school festival on Thursday and a field day on Friday until everyone came down with swine flu. So, only teachers came to school on those two days. On the upside, though, we still had field day.
Here is our badminton tournament. Isn't the gym nice-looking? It is brand spanking new - I went to the opening ceremony on Wednesday. We also played some very intense games of ping-pong.

After all that strenuous physical activity, we needed to re-energize with some nutritious food.


And, of course, rehydrate.

For the record, Chinese food in Korea is so, so different. (during an after school class on food, one of my students told me "I like Chinese food the least because they eat insects." I didn't see any insects in the chow mein but I was nonetheless a little underimpressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment