Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Not Self-Centered. Just Look!


This is Darino.

He is my friend. He even reads my blog! But, he pointed out something really important. All I ever do on my blog is talk about myself and what I think and do.

So, today, I'd like to tell you all about my good friend, Darino!

He comes from a magical land called Las Vegas. It is very shiny and full of beautiful, naked women. He likes talking about political issues and getting hideously injured in third-world countries.

He also likes eating ice cream (with me!).

This is pretty much what I'm thinking all the time.


We have lots of fun together, doing lots of things in Korea.

Like exercising!
The restaurant was around the corner, FYI.


And going out!


When Darino is not hanging out with me, he does lots of Serious, Important Things. Like,
  • listening to NPR
  • Scaring Korean children
  • buying furniture for other people on Gmarket

So, here's to you, Darino. Friends! Yay! picturesofpuppiesandmeadows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment