Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

 I took my co-teachers out to lunch last Saturday as a thank you for all the help they've given me. So, I guess it was a very appropriate Thanksgiving weekend.

And here's a picture of me balancing a menu on my head. Talent.

While we were having coffee with my co-teachers, Eric and I demonstrated the thanksgiving tradition of tracing your hand and making it look like a turkey. We used a napkin and the waterproof marker I've had in my purse since we went to Namsan Tower. Unfortunately, we didn't realize that the ink would bleed through and leave a very festive drawing on the table. We are really leaving our mark on Korea (har).


Later, Eric and I went to Hongdae to meet some friends.


Friends (Anji probably looks annoyed because she is a Native American. Or, because we were stupidly drunk.)

This is how I look when I'm going to spend the next morning wishing I were dead.


1 comment:

  1. Not sure if it was the phrasing, the photo, or the combination of both, but the last one got a pretty harty laugh from me.... See facebook question re: my concerns about alochol consumption in Korea.

    ReplyDelete