Saturday, August 29, 2009

Teaching Assignments or You Suck SMOE

We found out our teaching assignments yesterday - I am teaching at a middle school in Nambu. My co-teacher and the head teacher picked me up and took me to a really amazing lunch. I was too embarrassed to take pictures of the food though. They spent most of the time laughing at me trying to use chopsticks. Afterward, they drove me to my apartment by Yangpyeong Station. It is pretty but tiny and I will have to post pictures soon. Once there, they showed me how to reset my door key code and showered me with kitchen appliances.

Unfortunately, Eric's position is in Gangbuk, which is about an hour north of me by metro. It sucks when your worst case scenario becomes just your scenario. Both of our schools seem great though, so at least we were fortunate there.

It is very late now, so I will go into more detail tomorrow.

1 comment: