Friday, May 14, 2010

Korea, I Love You When You're in Love


Spring is finally springing here and I've realized that in Korea, this is my favorite season. Why?

COUPLES OUTFITS.

"Couples outfits?" You may wonder, thinking of corny Halloween costumes or couples that color coordinate their polo shirts.

In Korea, couples outfits are so much more than that. And spring, when love is in the air, is the perfect time to break them out and show the world how much you love each other.

Matching T-shirts!


Matching shoes!


Entire matching outfits! Completed with ridiculous dressed-up dog!!

It's interesting how different the attitude is here. In the west, the automatic thought when seeing couples dressing alike is 'wow, that guy has no balls.' However, in Korea, it's just considered sort of cute and funny. (Or a lot more Korean guys are just ball-less. But, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.)

And a few more of my favorites...

Brilliant! Who is going to hit on your girlfriend/boyfriend if they're wearing this?



The 80's vomited. 



Oh, jeez, how stupid is- oh, oh wait...well, I feel sheepish.


So, have any couples outfit photos to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment