Wednesday, June 2, 2010

EverLand Oh God!

It was Election Day today, which means no work! Not even Presidental elections, actually. But hey, whatever, I celebrate democracy. No school Yay!

So, in honor of democracy, I went to Everland with some friends. Everland is basically like Lotteworld but bigger and better and slightly farther away (it's around a 30 minute bus ride from Gangnam Station). Although, Everland seems a little less Disney-esque to me. And they have the biggest wooden roller coaster in the world! 


Here's some of the employees dancing at the Amazon ride. It was strange but they seemed happy.

Crazy British lady.

My friend, Bobbie, seemed quite happy as well. Something about Everland just seems to make everyone feel like dancing. 

Everyone except me. I always get so excited for amusement parks. Then, I get there and remember that I hate crowds so, so much, it makes me want to punch someone.

Luckily, I've developed coping mechanisms for such things.

I eat dip 'n' dots. (They're the ice cream of the future.)

Or, I try on ridiculous accessories.

 Rawr. But seriously, I will tear your face off.
 
Man, why didn't I buy it all? They had slippers, too!

2 comments:

  1. Leopard skin is very becoming on you, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tah, thanks. Me and the ajummas will be rocking it this summer.

    ReplyDelete